- This event has passed.
September 12 @ 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
At the orientation meeting you can expect:
– an introduction of Home Quest teachers and staff
– what to expect at and what to bring to your Student Learning Plan (SLP) meeting; including writing sample, math readiness and reading profile
– collecting and sharing work evidence with teachers, including DeltaLearns accounts and Google tools
– outlines for Term 1 classes (what curriculum will be covered)
– review of and sign-up for online programs
– sign up for SLP meetings and sign new program agreement form
– movie for kids (appropriate for k+) in the other classroom
Meeting #1 is Thursday, September 5 at 10am.
Meeting # 2 is Thursday, September 12 at 1pm.
A gentle reminder! Please do not park in the Annieville parking lot – it is for staff only. Please park along the street.