- This event has passed.
Mt Seymour Lessons
It is that time of year again! We will be at Mt Seymour on January 14, 28, February 11 and 25 for ski and snowboarding lessons.
You can choose full-day ski or snowboard for Grades 2 and up or half day adult or K-1 lessons. Please read through the information packet fully as some things have changed at Seymour.
Filling out the permission form is just one step. Please go through this check list when returning the permission form to Home Quest.
- Sign and return permission form
- Send in payment for non-HQ students, adult lessons and/or hot lunches
- Let HQ know if you wish to be a supervisor AND if you wish to be on the list for alternating through the free supervisor lift tickets/rentals
- Fill out and return the Grade 4-8 Season Pass Form
- Fill out and return entirety of First Tracks Program Form – one per each participant.
Please note – if the minimum of 5 participants is not met, the lessons for that group will not run (including the K-1 and the adult group).