Do You have a Family Member With A Disability?
COME MEET OUR FRASER SOUTH REGIONAL NETWORK COORDINATOR, KAREN AND LEARN MORE ABOUT FSI!
The Family Support Institute (FSI) has volunteer Resource Parents (RP’s) who will support you by:
- Providing emotional support
- Guiding you to community resources
- Attending meetings with you; taking notes; sharing information afterwards
- Mentoring and coaching on advocacy for you and your family member
- Providing education and workshops
- Sharing successes, celebrating families and more!