How to use Home Quest’s Online School (Brightspace):
As a Provincial Online School, Home Quest is committed to delivering access to the high-quality learning experiences through the online platform called Brightspace. We understand that learning takes time and adapting to a new online school is not exception. As we create resources to help us learn and navigate this system, we will make them accessible to you here.
- Set-up started with Orientation in 2022-2023. This document explains how Home Facilitators and Students can access their accounts and includes a video introduction to the different accounts.
- This video will show you what student’s homepages look like and where to find baseline assessments.
- This video is an update on both parent and student accounts. See what courses parents have and what is available for students.
How to use Delta’s Google Suite Platform (DeltaLearns):
Support for Parents
Staff and Students in the Delta School District have access to Google’s “G-Suite” This is a collection of online tools for productivity and collaboration, designed with extra security and control for K-12 systems. This is called a “DeltaLearns” account.
- How to create a Delta Google (DeltaLearns) account – Step-by-step
- How to Create a DeltaLearns Google Account – Screenshots
- How to Create a DeltaLearns Account – Flowchart
- Using Forms in Parent Connect
- Changing a Student’s Password
Microsoft Teams Support
This document will walk you through logging on to a Teams meeting.